- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Acer Pharmacy collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information regarding the issues you are currently facing and your desired goal.
- Medical information: prescriptions, medical history, etc.
- Payment details: credit/debit card numbers, etc.
How do we collect your data?
The data provided to Acer Pharmacy is mostly provided by yourself, meaning that you are in control of the data shared with us. To confirm, we collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Provide information regarding the issues you are currently facing.
Acer Pharmacy may also receive your data indirectly from partner organisations.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Provide you with healthcare advice and services.
- Ensure the security and protection of our online platform
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Acer Pharmacy will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When we process your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Acer Pharmacy uses (but is not limited to using) the following sub-processors in order to carry out business activities. Your data may not be processed by every sub-processor listed, and conversely may be processed by more than those listed, depending on the nature of services that you have requested from us:
How do we store your data?
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed unlawfully. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a business need-to-know.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We are keen to send you information regarding products and services we and our partner companies provide which we think you may be interested in.
If you accept our marketing terms and wish to receive this information but change your mind at a later date, you are able to opt out at any time.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by Our Company in relation to marketing communications or wish to stop your data being shared internally, you have the right to request this at any time.
If this is the case and you wish to stop any contact regarding marketing purposes, please get in touch with the practice at
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that expire once you close your browser. Acer Pharmacy uses session cookies to help with navigation and access to secure areas.
- Persistent Cookies: These stay on your device until they expire or you delete them. We use persistent cookies to understand site usage and improve the content and offerings.
- Third-party Cookies: These are installed by third parties with the aim of collecting certain information from web users to carry out research into behaviour, demographics, etc.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. Please refer to your browser’s documentation for instructions.
Analytics and Web Beacons
In addition to cookies, we may use other technologies such as web beacons or pixel tags, which can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails, to collect certain types of information from your browser, check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date that you viewed the web beacon, the IP address of your computer, and the URL of the web page from which the web beacon was viewed.
Third-party Tracking Technologies
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.